HOST A SCREENING
IN A SCHOOL, ART SPACE, OR
We’ve partnered with Tugg, a platform that enables fans, groups, and organizations to set up special screenings of MEOW WOLF: ORIGIN STORY in schools, art spaces, offices, and other venues across the country. Your screening can raise awareness for your local art & entrepreneur communities and spark change with fundraisers and audience discussions.
The process is simple:
- Choose a date, time, and place to show the film. Venues include: schools, DIY spaces, art studios, museums, co-working spaces, offices, start up incubators, performing art centers, and other community venues.
- Purchase a screening license. If you are partnering with a K-12 school or university, be sure to select the Educational option. We will ship you the film’s Blu-ray or DVD to play at the event.
- You can sell tickets to your event, accept donations, or simply collect free RSVPs.
- Tell everyone you know! Spread the word to your friends, family, and followers.
- Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
Educational Toolkit & Discussion Guide